Products purchased from WorkHost may be refunded only if cancelled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
WorkHost provide a 15 Days credit back guarantee (10 Day refund Policy) on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
• Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups).
• Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
• Existing product upgrade or downgrade will not be refunded, user will be responsible for the action.
• Refunds are not granted on Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer.
• If already have product and order new product then no refund policy work. only 10 days credit back guarantee.
• No refund policy for: installation fee, VPS, dedicated servers, SSL certificates, Domain privacy, Domain names and licenses or custom software installs.
• No refund will be made if our team not found any issue in your Hosting plan from our side.
• No refund will be made if your Service(s) is suspended (due to Email Marketing/Email Abuse/Misuse of our service/Inappropriate/Illegal/
Immoral/Account Over-use) or terminated.
“Refund Period”, you may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if you request a refund with WorkHost’s customer service within the refund time.
*Standard Refund Terms*
•Annual Plans+ – Within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
•Monthly Plans*+ – Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction.
(*Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 6 mos., 9 mos., etc.)
+Security products with remediation service cannot be refunded once a cleanup request has been submitted.)
If an Expert Service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable.
*WorkHost IT Services*
If IT Service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable (if not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction).
If a Hosting Service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable (if not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction).
Refunds are only available within 30 days of purchase and will only be issued in cases where a manual malware removal was not completed.
Data Backups: In case of any hardware damage or in any such case, WorkHost is not responsible for customer’s data backup.